Your Byond/Ckey Username: Emoats18

Your Discord Username: -/$$XxXEMONEYXxX$$\-#1001

Your character name (if relevant): Parker Shick

Who were you banned by: 5crownik007

Date of ban: 11-03-19

Length of ban: Permanent

Full ban reason: 
[Image: reason.PNG]

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: Reclamation round spawned as colonist, mayor radios and says to ask them for assignment, asked the mayor for an assignment, they refused. Flashed and cuffed them, buckled them to a chair, took their ID, gave myself a job with the terminal, and gave their ID back. Never used harm intent or struck them. Honestly had no malicious intent, just wanted an assignment.
I'd like to pitch in my side of the situation, it was in RP, and all players followed in RP. As for who all they were, it was Colonists. Rule 2.11 was in effect.
As for self-antagging with colonists - 2.11) No self-antagging. You value your job, your faction and your coworkers lives. Even in the event those three things no longer apply, you are not to be found firing alongside the insurrectionists or grunts. Vice versa. ***This does not apply to colonists.***
The player in question did very little other than simply flashing, and tying down the other player, take their ID, then give it back, if anything it should not be a very long ban let alone a ban at all.
The reason this ban was permanent was because of the history of rulebreaking and "toeing the line" in his notes. I hope this experience has taught you to be more considerate to other players and of the standard of behavior and roleplaying expected. I understand we're not a High RP server, and that you had no malicious intent, but what I saw while ghosted was unacceptable behavior. With that said, and more thought on the matter, I've decided that the severity of the ban is excessive. Try to be more diplomatic next time, for the sake of the other players.

Ban lifted. Have fun, and play nice.

I also acknowledge I fucked up and failed to read the next line making this not applicable to colonists. That was exceedingly stupid of me.