Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODST Application: Cloaker_Joker115
Ckey: Cloaker_Joker115

Timezone: Pacific Standard Timezone, PST.

Discord Name: CloakerJoker

Character(s): Fedir Ruda, Tai Kaliso

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:

Well, To the UNSC. These two are Extremely Loyal to, Never willing to turn their backs against the UNSC. Seeing their fellow marines as brothers/comrades in battle. Willing to just about risk their life at times to save them.. depending on how heavy the combat is or how badly the marine was injuried.

To Civilians.. It's mainly just rarely small talk. Most of the time avoiding them though, not tending to like having the standard civilian around while On-duty. So, Pretty much Neutral.

To URF, Extremely Agressive. Shoot first, ask later depending on the situation. If Informed to take a prisoner, He will try to.

Same goes for the Covenant, Shoot First. Don't ask later.. They are Alien Genocidal Scum.

Provide a brief description of your characters: For Tai Kaliso, He was born on an Outer Colony that was thrown into a war-torn one due to URF and UNSC Forces fighting. Enlisting at the age of Eighteen for UNSC Military Service to finally get back at the URF for fucking his colony up.
For Fedir Ruda? His Colony was one of the few to be sieged by the Covenant, just barely managing to be evacuated. His Family being killed by Covvies that basically sums up his enlistment.. to get back at what ever the fuck sieged his colony. He Enlisted at the age of Nineteen.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I do.
Accepted