Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herr_selt's Company Sergeant application
Ckey: Herr_selt

Discord name: saltyy#0303

Character Name(s): Jack J. Thorton, Andrei Horoxxus

Do you understand the RoE?: I understand the RoE.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: Me and my characters understand that they are not above the law and fully understand that they can be persecuted for not following the RoE

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: I understand that i can be removed from the whitelist.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: As a Company Sergeant, i think i am responsible for most of the movement and direction, performance and morale of all the Enlisted under my command.

Why should you be whitelisted?:
Seeing as there is a major lack concerning the amount of CO's active within the UNSCMC, i have taken it upon myself to apply for Company Sergeant in order to coordinate the troops. I am online and on the server most of the time and i have witnessed multiple rounds where no NCO or CO was active, leaving it up to the Enlisted that are around at the time. I have had experience in leading and coordinating a large amount of troops, thus i feel capable to do it in this server
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, PRIVATE!"

"HALF RIGHT, FAAAACE!"

"FRONT LEANING REST POSITION, MOVE!"
update on this.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
denied
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]