Taumanta

Your character name (if relevant):
Pat Cleary

Who were you banned by:
Crom

Date of ban:
Several months ago, can't remember exactly when

Length of ban:
Permanant (what with it being a job-ban and all)

Full ban reason:
Rushing ship-spawns
Shitty attitude

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:
So, starting from the top: Bad attitude. I think I've been over-aggressive towards civilians, ONI, URF-really everyone except other marines and some ODST's.This is quite shitty not to mention a pretty big flaw. Luckily, I believe I've managed to fix said flaw. Apologies to anyone unfortunate enough to have to deal with said flaw.

Secondly, one of the main things that got me banned; rushing unmanned ships back when they were the spawnpoints. Again, extremely shitty, and I won't do it again.

To cap it off, I'm sorry for being more than a bit of a dickhead, and I just want my old role back. Spent a good long while playin ship-side roles and being the aCO (even though I'm just a bloody bridge officer), but it doesn't really replace the fun of marine'ing.
Appeal accepted. However, you may need to reapply for your roles. The Server is currently down, so I will not be able to lift it until it is up, feel free to message me or any other admins to lift it for you once it is up.
Alright, cheers man. Thanks the for un-blacklisting. I'll try not to find meself here again.