Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zikan Ucha 'Nasanmee (Shipmaster)
Ckey: ComradeSocks

Discord name (username####): Mister Canadian#1403

Character Name(s): Zikan Ucha 'Nasanmee

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?: Few weeks, not long. Might be new, but in that time I've led more than a few victories for the Covenant as Ultra. 

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?: 
Seen a Major dishonor himself a few times during a round unintentionally by failing tasks, eventually it got to the point where Minors were trying to order the Major around, the Major allowed this to happen and further dishonored himself. Rather than continue to dishonor himself and doing general tardy things, he committed honorable suicide by throwing himself into space, then commited seppuku in ZG.
This isn't the best example, but it was pretty neat to watch play out, the Major just kept getting more and more depressed as the round went on.

Do you understand the RoE?: Yes. Made a Ahelp last night cause a marine broke RoE. 

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: Of course.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: Yup.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: 
Covenant Round Leader, as the Shipmaster I am in full command of the Vindictive Infraction and its crew. 
My job is to coordinate the Covenant Army in the 11 Tuari System, artifacts will be recovered and planets will be turned to glass. 
I can not step off the ship. 
I am the Captain, I will go down with the ship. 
It is better to die an honorable death, then live a dishonorable life. 

Why should you be whitelisted?: 
The Covenant kind of has a shortage of Shipmasters from the looks of things, I enjoy playing high ranking elites such as Ultra, but I'd like to eventually go up the ladder to Shipmaster, maybe even Prophet one day. Me getting this whitelist just brings more fun times for the Covenant, and death and destruction for other factions.
Bump cause it’s been a week
Accepted.