Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODST Recruitment
Ckey: Chambers00

Timezone: United States of America Eastern Time

Discord Name: Chambers00

Character(s): Mack Samuel

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: 
UNSC: Friendly, cooperate with them and obey orders of the higher ups. 
Civilian: Neutral, avoid all contact unless told otherwise, divert them from crossfire, or attempt to calm down the populace. Protect them the enemy.
Insurrectionist: Hostile, ask to kill on sight first, if told to take as prisoner take as prisoner. 
Covenant: Extremely Hostile, kill on sight unless told otherwise, kill at a distance

Provide a brief description of your character: From an outer colony plunged into a galactic sized civil war, he survived as a kid through the chaos and enlisted at the age of sixteen as a UNSC marine to claim revenge on the Insurrectionist.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I do understand

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I do understand

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I do understand
I'll contact james to get you in for the 1 month trial, if you go through it without any major issues you'll be kept.
Ended up getting banned and removed
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]