Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODST Application: Sleepy Retard
Ckey: Sleepy Retard

Timezone: EST/UTC-4

Discord Name: sleepy from HR#7928

Character(s): Vanechka Penkina

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: 

Vanechka is a person who's relatively disinterested with the underlying goals of other people, they just want to get the day over with minimum causalities - they'll follow orders just fine, but they're not too interested in the actual consequences of orders, except obviously heinous acts. 

With the UNSC, Vanechka sees each and every member - including those they dislike - as people to ensure the well being of. They might not actively help most of the time, but they'll stick around to ensure everyone can lift themselves up, and if they can't, they'll lend a hand if it's truly needed. 

When it comes to civilians, Vanechka is down to earth and understanding of the plights of them - it isn't everyday the military deploys to your home, and starts setting up check points. Lenient to almost a fault, they'll ignore the insults, any hassling, or even thrown punches. When comes down to it, they just want to prevent as much damage as possible, but they realize that stomping down excessive dissent may be required to prevent true harm. 

With the URF, they can sympathize with the troubles - to be ruled and taxed by distant almost uncaring rules, drawing parallels to history, but ultimately disagree with their methods. The less radical among the URF they'll try and capture in a state where they'll be taken alive, but with the more radical, warcrime oriented sects, they see them as nothing more than targets to be eliminated as quickly as possible. 

For covenant, they're genocidal animals suited for nothing but capture and delivering to the appropriate agencies.

Provide a brief description of your character:

Vanechka is a combat technician with a built, bulky build standing around 6'1. Their chief weapons being the tools they strap to themselves to break through fortifications and barricades that enemy combatants have set up. Their main proficiency besides the art of Engineering is the use of their combat shotgun, loaded with buckshot shells appropriate for their breaching, and general close quarters operating. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Absolutely.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Of course. 

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yup. 
I know the player fairly well, and their competency outdoes some of our current ODSTs.

They know how to roleplay, and play their role effectively, traditionally leading goonsquads of Marines in the absence of actual leaders.

I can see them being an effective and productive member of the ODST, if given the opportunity.
Alright, may end up regretting it but I'll be letting Sleepy Retard into the ODST, under the standard provisional basis, as is my discretion as ODST Officer. 

Don't make me regret it.
Added
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]