Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URF Application
Ckey: joko380

Discord name: Buccaneer Bill

In-character name: John 'twoface' Sallinger

general character info: An avarage sized stocky build rough-sided charachter with calloused hands, he is used to working hard physical labour, he has a very rigid charachter yet he is a strict but fair. He has little to no facial hair and slicked back hair to compliment his square face, you get the general impression he is the strong yet silent type. He can be mostly seen with a cheap cigar in his mouth.

Born in the outer colonies, John had a hard and tough life growing up under an alcoholic father crushed by the large UNSC taxes enforced to fuel the many wars and conquests, at a young age he became indoctrinated with a hard hatred towards the globalist central attitude and he has seen many suffer under the yolk of opression.

When he first came into contact with an avid slick-talked recruiter he was quickly swayed to leave his live behind and serve the cause.

Reason for joining :  I have been always playing URF and i always appriciate the underdog, i also had some great runs as the URF commander before it became restricted. One time we beat back the entire covvie invasion on KS-7 before it was glassed and beat two of those worm boys, that was good times. I had a different name back then tho.
Welcome to the fight!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
(06-05-2019, 09:49 PM)BDpuffy420 Wrote: Welcome to the fight!
Thanks!