Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caelum Fucks Up Again
Your Byond/Ckey Username: CaelumZ

Your character name (if relevant): Midik

Who were you banned by: thegreytide

Date of ban: 2019-06-04 07:43:24

Length of ban: Permanent (Until Appealed)

Full ban reason:  Reason: powergamed the MAC and spare ID ban is a perm due to history of such events.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I don't think what I was right. I'm not going to sit here and try to act innocent. I'll only say that I made a judgement based on the factors I'd been given prior, and the lack of Admins on at the time of starting the MACing. 

I understand if I should be punished. I'd just like it to not be permanent. I like this server and want to continue helping to make it better and RP on it. I enjoy my RP with people like Nicky, Koen and Allakai. I know I get a lot of chances here. I know I make a lot of screw ups. But you gotta know I don't do these things out of malice anymore. I do them because I'm trying to have fun, and sometimes It's late and I screw up and do something I shouldn't. I apologize deeply for the trouble I caused and the disruption of the round and the admins time.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I would like to add that, while I have already been punished with a temp ban, I take partial responsibility for the incident. And probably should have been there to stop things when they got out of hand. From the time I've known Caelum he's never been actively malicious in any way and if there's one thing I know for sure its that he did not knowingly do this with breaking the rules in mind. I will not claim he is innocent. Because as he said he clearly is not. However like I said I do not feel he set out to break the rules and he has shown genuine remorse for what he has done. And while this is obviously not about me I would also like to apologize for what I did.

While I do not want to point fingers in any way I also feel a more clear understanding of the rules would have helped as at the moment they are slightly vague/outdated and I've seen problems arising from it in the Discord server.

For what it's worth I would like to vouch for him, although I understand from my point it probably won't have a serious effect on whether the ban is lifted or not. That being said I do hope what I have contributed will atleast be taken into some form of consideration. I would like to see him get another chance, if just one more atleast.
Caelum, I'll think about it.
(06-04-2019, 01:46 PM)Nickybuttons12345 Wrote: I would like to add that, while I have already been punished with a temp ban, I take partial responsibility for the incident. And probably should have been there to stop things when they got out of hand. From the time I've known Caelum he's never been actively malicious in any way and if there's one thing I know for sure its that he did not knowingly do this with breaking the rules in mind. I will not claim he is innocent. Because as he said he clearly is not. However like I said I do not feel he set out to break the rules and he has shown genuine remorse for what he has done. And while this is obviously not about me I would also like to apologize for what I did.

While I do not want to point fingers in any way I also feel a more clear understanding of the rules would have helped as at the moment they are slightly vague/outdated and I've seen problems arising from it in the Discord server.

For what it's worth I would like to vouch for him, although I understand from my point it probably won't have a serious effect on whether the ban is lifted or not. That being said I do hope what I have contributed will atleast be taken into some form of consideration. I would like to see him get another chance, if just one more atleast.
The rules are pretty clear on using human gear, posting in this appeal doesn’t help your case and in fact has harmed you now. You played yourself
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]