Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caryl's Covenant Application
Ckey: Caryl

Discord name: Caryl

In-character name:
Bernhab, the Unggoy Grunt (Minor/Major)
Caryl Bernhaben, the UNSC Marine(Bertels Crew Member)

general character info:
Xabern' Bexher

Reason for joining :
For my current time playing on the server, I've always been Bernhab, I applied and got accepted into the UNSC branch long before when the server was still starting up. UNSC never really got me playing a lot, since I find that my playstyle is more suited to covenant gameplay. True, that there are good roleplayers in the Covenant faction, but that is forgoing robustness. The way the Grunts are is what pulled me into the Covenant faction, these guys have been overlooked, suffered terribly at the hands of the Kig-Yar, but still made it through. All in all, the Covenant faction is a merry bunch of assorted factions, whilst the UNSC and URF are just plain humans who strive for differences.

Roleplay Example/History:

I've been playing as Bernhab solely in the Covenant faction, this little guy is an Unggoy born from their homeworld, shifted off as an egg and grown in the Covenant Empire from his youth. Bernhab is a cheery little guy that loves and likes to impress his 'Boss man'. Occassionally, he flails his arms when he's excited or worried. Bernhab adapted the typical grunt behavior, which is to be childish in any means (despite being a Major sometimes IC). He would scream "Yipee!" or "Waoo!" depending on the situation. His voice adds a comical vibe to the Covenant's Corvette.
Accepted.