Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caelums Covenant Application
Ckey: CaelumZ

Discord name: Caelum #4345

In-character name: Ros 'Vratai, Special-Operations Sanghelli 

General Character info: Ros 'Vratai was born to a line of Noble Warriors and well respected lineage. From the day he hatched, plans were set in motion for him to be something great, something better. As typical for his kind, he was born not knowing his Father- A respectable swordsman and Zealot. Instead, he was raised as others were- Working his way up the ladder. Despite knowing nothing of his father, he did know that he was born for something more. He always saw steps before him- More and more stairs to climb. Never a top to be reached. And as so, he worked his hardest, day in and day out, to become the greatest he could ever be.

He bore fruit when he grew, and quickly scanned through the ranks, making his way up to Major before he was called upon by the Special Operations Group, Silent Shadow. From there, his careed stayed as a Special-Operations Sanghelli, taking care with his mission assignments.

Personality wise, he is a bit of a lone wolf. Though he shows great bonds and kinsminship with his allies, he works best when partied up with only one other person, or alone. He has a certain respect for Unggoy compared to his brothers and sisters, seeing many of them as compelling warriors, and a great respect for the Huragok, and some part of him does want to one day have a proper conversation with one- Even if it seems decently impossible. He respects work ethic and strong morals, and has a great pride in his job and what he does- And an unwavering conviction on the battlefield.

Reason for joining : I don't really like how I'm treated in the UNSC. I feel like its a negative experience and it's no longer fun for me. I know the Covenant like to have fun, and while structured, they aren't so anal about things and don't mock eachother for their performances. 

Plus, I really like playing Covenant. I'd really like to have fun there, and I love RPing with the Covenant players, who are all thrilling and interesting to RP with! <3

Roleplay Example/History: Was ODST. 
Accepted.