• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls unban
Big Grin 
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Nautilus23

Your character name (if relevant):

Who were you banned by: Pantas

Date of ban: 

Length of ban: Permanent

Full ban reason: As URF I stole, two ghosts a troop carrier, and went down to the KS7

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I was a  little mis-informed of the inter-faction weapon rules, I'm not going to use covvie/UNSC weapons, for some context a few weeks back there was an conversation in OOC  about these rules, in which OOC was muted but before OOC was muted some one with a colored name said that vehicles were the exception to said rule, I dont remember who said, in fact i responded by saying that it didnt make sense for that to be so, so yea won't do it again
Hey there,thanks for taking your time to write the appeal!
To start,I'd be nice if you included the Date of the ban. Its not a big deal,but would be helpful.
Now, I'll consider removing the ban if you can tell me what you've learned from this? Was there any way you could've avoided this situation? Can you promise us you won't do similar things in the future?
(05-23-2019, 09:53 PM)PantasTheDank Wrote: Hey there,thanks for taking your time to write the appeal!
To start,I'd be nice if you included the Date of the ban. Its not a big deal,but would be helpful.
Now, I'll consider removing the ban if you can tell me what you've learned from this? Was there any way you could've avoided this situation? Can you promise us you won't do similar things in the future?

Well for starters i've learned to ask admins about performing actions that may contradict the rules before doing them, I could've just taken the thorn and used our peli, and yes i promise i wont lay my beautiful URF hands on covvie weapon trash, but seriously i wont do it again.
You also have major issue following directions, you fail to follow the no ic in ooc rule all the time plus your other issue. I’m going to step in here and not accept this appeal until I see or hear improvements else where
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
(05-23-2019, 11:06 PM)Nautilus23 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 09:53 PM)PantasTheDank Wrote: Hey there,thanks for taking your time to write the appeal!

Well for starters i've learned to ask admins about performing actions that may contradict the rules before doing them, I could've just taken the thorn and used our peli, and yes i promise i wont lay my beautiful URF hands on covvie weapon trash, but seriously i wont do it again.

(05-23-2019, 11:52 PM)BDpuffy420 Wrote: You also have major issue following directions, you fail to follow the no ic in ooc rule all the time plus your other issue. I’m going to step in here and not accept this appeal until I see or hear improvements else where

Ok it was twice, the first time was in OOC in which I blurted out IC info, the second time I had posted  message about radiation from in game, and asked a dev. what do you mean by improvement no ick ock or, are you gonna ask other servers how ive been.

(05-24-2019, 12:35 AM)Nautilus23 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 11:06 PM)Nautilus23 Wrote:

(05-23-2019, 11:52 PM)BDpuffy420 Wrote: You also have major issue following directions, you fail to follow the no ic in ooc rule all the time plus your other issue. I’m going to step in here and not accept this appeal until I see or hear improvements else where

Ok it was twice, the first time was in vc in which I blurted out IC info, the second time I had posted  message about radiation from in game, and asked a dev. what do you mean by improvement no ick ock or, are you gonna ask other servers how ive been.
Ban was lifted
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]