Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CO Application
Ckey: Jory13

Discord name (username####): Jory13

Character Name(s): Tim Harrold, Grant Bowchiew, Kuskus

Do you understand the RoE?: I do.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: I do.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: I do.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: The command positions in the UNSC are vital to the flow of the round (Company positions and CO) and are whitelisted for a reason, so only those who prove they are wiling to put effort in to make the round fun for others by being competent in leadership abilities and basic understanding of the military command structure. The role of the Commanding officer for example is to command the vessel they have been given and coordinate between the crew, ODST's and marines to ensure the task is completed.

Why should you be whitelisted?: I think I should receive the whitelist because I think I have what it takes to make the round enjoyable for others. I played awhile ago before the whitelists and rediscovered the server a few weeks ago and have been playing ever since. I also wanted to apply due to the lack of command players and this leads to a major breakdown in not only enjoy-ability for the UNSC but the viability for the UNSC as they rely on teamwork and coordination to succeed.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]