Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazel Duncan breaking RP standards and metagrudging
Ckey: Cash7800

Character: Hazel Duncan

Date:19/05/2019 - This happened around 2 hours and a half before this post.

-------------------------------------

Cash broke RP standards multiple times by disobeying direct orders from the XO without good reason, as well shows metagrudging behaviour by constantly attacking the XO whenever possible through the rounds. When faced with arrest charges didn't even try to explain her actions and immediately attempted to flee, and while brigged still did not bother to show why she did this. 

Been happening for a while and while I feel people deserve chances, Cash showed to us he's unable to progress as player as he continuosly disrupts UNSC rounds and whines on LOOC when someone attempts to treat him, getting very hostile at times. 

As the UNSC FL I want this person punished accordingly by his actions that only soils the faction's name.
Ive also seen Hazel breaking the RP and meta grudging and not listing to orders and i triyng to atacking the XO and esacping as soon he/she is captured then demaning fist fights and shit, i also would like to have her/him punishment cause with the new highpop we need to show taht we cant allows such behavior
I can also attest to Duncan's disregard for etiquette in rp. Multiple times they have insulted higher ranking officials and even have the gall back talk the CO. Her inability to recognize authority is troubling.

Not to mention that every time I jave encountered them in a wounded state, they spout medical procedures in a blatantly attempt to tell people who have no medical experience how to fix them.
I feel that Hazel just needs a lesson at following orders and acting in correct rp
The player has been removed from the faction and banned.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]