Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another T'vaoan Covenant Application
Ckey: Nickybuttons12345

Discord name: Nickybuttons12345#2695

In-character name: Jat

general character info: A female T'vaoan Kig-Yar with a history of piracy and mercenary work. Standing notably shorter than average compared to her kin, with a darker than usual coloration. Otherwise beyond that and a few other minor physical quirks is pretty much baseline for a T'vaoan. Past times include tinkering with weapons, examining star maps, exploration, and hunting. Dislikes include hot environments, waiting around for extended periods, the dark, and humans - of course. She is very skeptical of the Covenant's faith but is loyal regardless (atleast to those who are paying her)

Reason for joining: I personally prefer the aesthetics and gameplay of the Covenant over the other two available factions. I chose to go with this when given the option.

Roleplay Example/History: I’ve been playing SS13 for about two years now. Mostly sticking to MRP/HRP servers. I tend to roam around a bit, going from server to server when I get bored. I’ve also been on this server for the past two weeks or so.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]