Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williams URFC application
Ckey:Franz Emmerich.

Discord Name:William Westmoreland.

Character(s):William Westmoreland-URF Infiltrator,Gregori Ivanov-Former Colonist.

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:William is the kind of person to always follow orders that the commander issues no matter the situation or readiness hes in he will try to accomplish the objective, He also has a desire for guns often trying to acquire some during his spare time. William also is on the less talkative side usually speaks only to suggest a plan, ask a question, or comment on the current situation he is in. Being a former colonist and having a strong grudge against the UNSC for not protecting the colony he usually tries to find ways he can sabotage their operations (damaging vehicles etc) but he will grab a rifle and armor if a situation requires it. William respects almost all foes he encounters as long as they don't resort to dirty tactics like suicide bombing, Overall William is a good person who has respect and honor and if he does make a mistake that directly involves him he will take the blame.

Provide a brief description of your character: William is a 30 year old white male, brown hair, beard, 6 feet 2 inches tall, medium build,blood type AB+.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?:I understand

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?:I understand

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?:I understand

I would normally want you to be in the URF for a bit longer before applying, but I’ve seen you in action and I’m not overly disappointed.
Gonna give this a soft +1 until you give me a reason to -1 it.
Will assign you a overseer of your Trial Through Fire if you get accepted.
I'm pretty sure you put this In the wrong place
Isaac riker: The urf's Official tech-Priest and the URFC'S Sharpshooter
(05-19-2019, 07:49 PM)Frontline03 Wrote: I'm pretty sure you put this In the wrong place

Sorry about that.
Nah, you are alright, Gonna give this a -1 unfortunately, there's nothing wrong with your app at all mate, it's a good application, the issue is, you're new to the urf, you should defo spend more time with the urf to see how we we work, and, when commandos are on, look and see what they do.
Isaac riker: The urf's Official tech-Priest and the URFC'S Sharpshooter
You are a bit new to the URF, yes, but i have seen you plently ingame. From what i have seen you are fairly competent.

Gonna drop a +1 on this, good luck.
Joe Walaski  M.I.A

Harper O'Neill

Gory Gory What A Helluva Way To Die
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]