• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UntoldTactic's Shipmaster Application
Ckey:
UntoldTactics

Discord name (username####):
•^•#8952

Character Name(s):
Noxa'Kasumee, Tik, Lek.

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?
Around 3-4 months.

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?
I currently don't have any good examples of covenant roleplay to say, as there isn't really much other then standard roleplaying as what you are.

Do you understand the RoE?
Yes, I understand the Rules of Engagement fully.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?
I understand this fully.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
Yes.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?
I believe the shipmaster is the military leader, with the addition of the prophet, they are technically 2iC, but when the prophet is not there, and even while they are, they are the ships captain, they cannot abandon it, and they are honour bound to their vessel in a similar way that the honour guards are to the prophet, they coordinate the efforts of the military forces of the covenant in the sector, under the prophets orders, simply put, the prophet will tell the shipmaster what they want done, the shipmaster will coordinate the forces and ensure that this happens, in the lack of a prophet, they will do their objectives.

Why should you be whitelisted?
I like to believe that I am a good roleplayer, and I also know we currently lack shipmaster players, and believe that I'd be a massive contribution to gameplay when I decide to play shipmaster, I also know that I can follow these strict rules, as shown by the fact I was accepted as an honour guard recently as well, I also fairly understand the job of the shipmaster, and would probably enjoy such a role to play as. I also believe that I have the skills required to play shipmaster, and that I can help to bring enjoyment to the rounds i'm in.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]