Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allakai's Honor Guard Whitelist App
Ckey: Allakai

Discord name(username####): Allakai#1723 (currently Shipmaster Rokan 'Nranamee)

Character Name(s): Rokan 'Nranamee, Khaz 'Valkamee, Kait-011, Samantha Hoover, 

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction? About 4 months or so

Do you understand the restrictions that Honour Guards have placed on them?:  I do. They are not front line combatants. They are not to charge blindly into battle. They are a last resort and stalwart to protect the Prophet at all costs, even if that means their life.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: I fully expect punishment for breaking any rules regarding Covenant law and RoE.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behaviour, even when not playing the role you applied for?: Of course I expect it.

Situation:

Your fellow Honour Guard has been killed, as well as your prophet, by a human. You saw the human do this and follow him to find a group of humans. After engaging, you manage to kill the offending human, but the others manage to retreat where you could easily follow. What do you do next? Given I have slain my target I would announce to the rest of the Covenant Forces that the killer of the Prophet is slain yet in that small victory I have dishonored myself beyond salvation. If there is a Shipmaster on hand I would speak to them, speaking to understand the situation and state that I am to return to the Vanguard. If there is no shipmaster I would find a quiet spot and then of course state that my honor is in tatters and ruins and that I am to slay myself. I would then commit honorable sacrifice to regain what little honor I can for the greater good.

Why should you be whitelisted?: I believe I would make a good candidate to be whitelisted for Honor Guard as the role itself relies much on being able to follow combat and properly be a body guard, but also that it requires a strong sense of roleplay and understanding of the Covenant emotion and feeling. Honor Guard are fanatical for the Great Journey, they are the best of the best both in skill and their devotion to the path in which all Sangheili walk. I am understanding of the role in which I am requesting and will follow it thoroughly. 
That weird admin people know for doing mildly silly events with some normal ones too.

[Image: unknown.png]
I was going to pre-approve you since you were one of the only whitelisted SM's at the time of this posted, so this wasn't necessary.

If the prophet is slain, and you deal with whoever did it, you can report to the SM to be assigned as his new guard, you wouldn't even need to return to the Vanguard's Mantle.

If there is no shipmaster, suicide isn't ~necessary~. You can do it if you'd like, but you have the option of returning to the Vanguard's Mantle to wait for either a Shipmaster, or to defend the base from any potential boarders.

Approved.