Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macguffin's Honor Guard Whitelist Application
Ckey:
Macguffin

Discord name(username####):
Foolius IV#7843

Character Name(s):
Bapbap, Niha 'Setumee, Botan 'Morumee, various.

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?
around 13-14 months

Do you understand the restrictions that Honour Guards have placed on them?
I understand the restrictions placed on Honour guards

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?
I understand that the role does not give me exception to any/all other rules that the covenant must follow

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behaviour, even when not playing the role you applied for?
I understand that by being accepted into the whitelist my behaviour on the server is to be held to a standard at all times, and that if I sink below it I will get the boot.

Situation: 
Your fellow Honour Guard has been killed, as well as your prophet, by a human. You saw the human do this and follow him to find a group of humans. After engaging, you manage to kill the offending human, but the others manage to retreat where you could easily follow. What do you do next?
If a Shipmaster is present and I am aware of it, return to the Shipmaster and inform the covenant of whatever it is they aren't aware of, all that hasn't explicitly been said over comms already (prophet has died, their killer is slain, I have failed in my duties etc.) otherwise return to Vanguards Mantle while informing the covenant. If after this it turns out that there is a Shipmaster, proceed to guard them. Consider suicide as a penalty for this great dishonour, especially so in the case of if I cannot return to guard either the Shipmaster or Vanguards Mantle. Otherwise stand guard over the Shipmaster or defend the Mantle until a Shipmaster arrives or until I die in defense of the station.

Why should you be whitelisted?
If I am considered to be of an acceptable standard for the whitelist by the administration
As I've mentioned before, the suicide part is completely optional.

Accepted.