Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allakai's Moderator Application

Ckey: Allakai

Discord Name: (Currently Shipmaster Rokan 'Nranamee) Allakai#1723

Timezone: UTC-5

Time in SS13: I began somewhere around mid September of 2018, give or take eight-ish months

Any SS13 Bans: None

Prior Moderation experience: None

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: Moderation is directly tied into the name. To be that of a moderator is to make sure that the game is going smoothly and that the players are all working to achieve their desired effect of roleplay. A moderator is someone that can make sure that everyone is having fun, to make sure everything goes smoothly, and that above all else, order is kept mostly intact. A moderator is also more than just someone that as the name suggests and that I have earlier stated, moderate the game.

A moderator is a member of the community that one can look to as someone they can trust, that they know what they are doing. While not infallible, they know how to keep their cool, how to be a fun member of the community, and above all else: show respect to the community in which they serve. 
That weird admin people know for doing mildly silly events with some normal ones too.

[Image: unknown.png]
Someone that has a better idea of what moderation is about than just "keeping it fun". Refreshing.

Accepted.