Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zergursh - Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Zergursh (discord Zergrush#9064)

Your character name (if relevant): Usually Horace Magnus, though I have plenty of other characters for every faction.

Who were you banned by: Kelso33 (Requested by Koen)

Date of ban: 16/3/2019

Length of ban: Until Appeal

Full ban reason: [Image: 8bbc5e95fbae23ee88f00c538d045934.png]

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I originally wanted to post this on my 1 month anniversary following the ban, however, due to a huge mistake I've been responsible for, I didn't think I deserved to come back. To be fair, I still have those doubts in my mind, that I don't deserve to play following what I did, and I still agree. The stupidity I pulled resulted in me temporarily being forum banned, and I wanted to thank you for giving me a third chance (when really, I shouldn't deserve one)

Infact, this ban has really helped me get a rest from Halostation, as 6 months prior, this was the only server I really played for SS13, but in the month I've been gone, I've found plenty of new and fun servers. It's also helped me recover from my burnout of consistently playing halostation, where I just couldn't find this server fun anymore from overexposure. I've heard about the plethora of new features, like the slipspace drive and invasion gamemode, as well as chucked at a few halostation reddit memes. 

However, the point still stands. I did something truly regrettable, from my less then ideal actions back in the past, twice. There are many things that I would like to do differently back then, but I can't. The only thing I can change is the present me, and that's what I'm gonna be focused on.

Whilst it isn't much, I've given my apology to the main victim of my stupidity. We're both on good terms with each other now, following the ban, and I wish for that to remain indefinitely 
[Image: 71d2bafdecdecf51d271f64a7ff8b86a.png]

I really wish I could do more to showcase my effort towards improvement, but I can't do so with images alone. I probably don't deserve it, but with for a 3rd chance to prove myself. I completely understand if and why you would wish to deny that, and I'll have no problems with you doing so. I love halostation, and have given 6 months of my life playing it. I can only wish to do so again. 

P.S This looks like a huge mess, thanks for taking time out of your day to endure it all. I'm truly grateful 
Well you’ve been in this community for bit and I know of your past in other servers, I see you actually want to partake in the server as a whole so I feel you deserve another shot. Don’t make me regret this.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]