Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PantasTheDanks URFC Application
Ckey: PantasTheDark

Discord Name: PantasTheDank#4682#4682

Character(s):
-Stefan Pantich, a silent man from the colony of KS7, grew up as a trapper and a huntsman, now a figthing for freedom for those who cannot,along side his fellow Foxhunters.
-Steven Wild, a young lad full of energy and eargerness to show off. After learning a lot about pyrotechnics and fireworks from the ChatterNet, he now wants to make as big of an entrance he can. His dream is to become a popular musician so he can inspire others to fight for their free will against the tyranical UNSC.
-NikNik, a timid and...slow to say atleast for an unggoy. Nothing special can be said about him, he just hopes he'll live another day for the food nipple.

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:
Stefan isn't someone who will start up a conversation, but is a good listener. As long as everyone is on the same page,everything is fine.

He is a loyal fighter of the United Rebels Front and as its Commando treats everyone as he is instructed by the Commanders of the URF

Civilians are to be protected and taken care of as long as the threat of the UNSC is present

The infamous ODSTs of the United Nations Space Command are fierce warriors, if they are ready to jump head first into battle,they must be one of the bravest UNSC has to
offer,and thus Stefan makes no mistake to underestimate them

He is also aware of the Covenant threat, which was hard to belive at first but eventually after seeing with his own eyes the danger these aliens pose to humanity, he realized that they must be stopped at every cost. He has deep respect for their strenght but other than that,he sees them as nothing more but a threat that must be eliminated if humanity is to survive

As for his fellow Foxhunters and Freedom Fighters...he has nothing but respect for them as he knows that these men fight even if the odds are stacked against every single one of them. They fight each new day knowing that the UNSC is ruthless in pursuing them and will have no sympathy for them. 

Provide a brief description of your character: An avaragely built, caucasian male in his late 40's. Estimated height of 5.4 feet, his eyes brown and staring in one direction,as if he awaits something patiently. His hair always cut short and kept that way,as he knows long hair provides only disadvantages in combat. He is a man of few words,but when he talks, he sometimes can't shut up. He doesn't drink nor smoke,his favorite activities are reading old folklore tales and drawing.  

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Absolutely, I am fully aware of this.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Of course. I don't intend on displaying poor behaviour or acting out of character as I belive that I am a serious roleplayer and somewhat experienced player.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes. Its something necessary as WL roles are expected to have read the rules and RoE.
Good application, good track record, active member of the Halo/URF community
+1
Joe Walaski  M.I.A

Harper O'Neill

Gory Gory What A Helluva Way To Die
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]