Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sparrow's Commander Application
Ckey: Sparrow201

Discord name (username####): Khada Jhin#0260

Character Name(s):
David Law - The defected ODST gone into URF Commando and then into mercenary for the Sons of Eridanus, obsessed with corn and throat slitting. Cousin to some Ironskin.
Jorah Helios - The civilian pirate who's got too many back problems to be stealing your 50 credits.
Giorno Chungus - ONI Scientist who has one concern; making monkey bombs.
Tung Ironskin - Tribal man of KS7, a part of the great Ironskin Clan, reknown for the ferocity and skill with spears and their tough as nails skin. Unga.

Do you understand the RoE? Of course, it's essentially the foundation of all the principles within all factions.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? I do.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Of course, since this is a role that demands responsibility I would expect no less.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? I believe the job of the Commander is to organise, prepare and lead their men. Sounds simple enough, however when put into practice can prove quite difficult as many hubbies like playing URF as a one-time thing and it's very loosely organised, making it harder for the commander and yet also more necessary for them to learn these principles in order to succeed in the round with their faction. Starting with organisation, one would need to more identify those willing to follow orders, because most players will follow herd mentality and go with the flow, it's important to gain the majority or at least what /seems/ like the majority in order to have a fluent round.
Prepare. In order to do this the commander must familiarise those who haven't used innie equipment so they don't end up trying to fire a gun on help intent or not realising the grenade is shrapnel based as well as briefing the insurrectionists on their objectives in order to remove any doubts or hesitation, as leaving innies to do their own thing is like leaving a roomba with a knife in a room with all your pets.
Lead, this is one of the most important aspects, newer players want to follow veteran players so they don't fuck up, so it's important for the commander to be experienced or at least confident so the newer players have no doubts in their minds about what to do or to follow them, veteran players will also follow an experienced or well-liked commander as they are familiar with them and can also assist them with their duties if need be.

Why should you be whitelisted? I believe myself should be whitelisted for a few primary reasons:
I think myself capable of being one of the 'first' commanders for the URF as it needs a standard, and others believe I'm a bit of a shitter but I can be capable of being serious if need be, especially will do in such a role as this. I think myself experienced and confident with the servers mechanics and have a wide knowledge of the maps and factions, capable of teaching and leading newer players if they pop up for the URF as well as leading the vets themselves due to me befriending a large majority of them, hopefully allowing them to place their trust into my command.
I also believe the URF is in dire need of overall commanders, as most of the time the ship captains just defer to SoE judgement, which shouldn't really be happening since 1) they're not primarily apart of standard innie operations and 2), they're essentially a lower rank or equal to them as well so they shouldn't really be relying on them, creating the need of an overarching commander to help solve this issue.
Don't be dong.
I expect only the highest of reoleplay from you.
Don’t disappoint me.
+1
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]