Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zerg's Commander Application
Ckey:
Zergursh
Discord name (username####):
Zergrush#9064
Character Name(s):
Giorno Desantis - URF Doctor, often blows himself up with his own creations. 
Zipyam - Unggoy Suicide Bomber, dislikes the color red
Artyom Alekseyevich - URF Insurrectionists, prefers ushankas over helmets. Favorite drink is vodka
Horace Magnus - URF Commando Officer, prefers more underhanded tactics, such as breaching pods or killing the lights on entry. Never fights straight battles. 
Howard Phillip Dalton - Emsville Curator, avid believer of the supernatural. Gets very little sleep at night
Jonathan Kujo - Research Director, main field is robotics. Often creates an army of death robots but includes a faulty failsafe
John Hancock - Young hopeful marine, often pacifistic in most scenarios. Dislikes unnecessary violence. 

Do you understand the RoE?
Of course, however, I prefere to wait 15 minutes instead of 10 to give the most prep time possible for any adversaries. Killing civillians is only ever a last resort, same with unarmed wounded

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?
Of course, if i'm not overthrown by a mutiny, then the swift ban hammer will do it's job. 

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
Of course, i'm fully accountable for my own options, even when playing less demanding roles.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?
To coordinate all URF forces in the area, using all assets available to free the Tauri system from the tyrannical grasps of the UNSC, whilst ensuring as little collateral as possible. I should not be the only one in the URF making the decisions, but I should be the one to coordinate the freedom of the system. If I cannot do that, then I cannot call myself a commander.
Why should you be whitelisted?
I've been practicing my leadership skills thoroughly with mainly URFC Officer and Innie Captain, alongside directing Crescent base as the RD or controlling the Bertels as the XO. I also have experience playing as one of the URFs biggest threats, the ODSTs, and thus know their loadout quite well from using it lots, alongside knowledge of tactics that they prefer to use, such as performing overwatch with the SRS or breaking atmospherics to debuff certain enemies like elites and innies, forcing them to use EVA armor instead of their normal armor. So far, in my time as a URFC Officer, I've only had one admin sit, which involved a peace treaty between the covenant and remaining URF at the time to defeat the UNSC. The matter was resolved and I haven't tried anything similar since. Those are the big reasons I should be whitelisted, my knowledge and experience. Thank you, whoever took time to read this. 
I’ve seen you RP. I know your competent enough to not do stupid shit.
I have high hopes.
+1
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]