• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal: Whyman
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Whyman

Your character name (if relevant):its not

Who were you banned by: thegreytide

Date of ban:2019-1-28

Length of ban: 2 weeks

Full ban reason: Greifer Glassed the covvie ship on purpose

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: im not saying what i did was not wrong it was and the excuse for low pop, late night or close to round end still doesn't justify what i did of trying to test a theory that can make unplayable for some players in a non private server all im asking is that i be unban or remove some time off the ban i still like this game and the guys who play it and im sorry if i made any one have a bad time do to my actions.
what you did was ridiculous, the admin said that it can glass the ship with specific conditions, so you log into a covie player and trigger it. What went through your mind? Did you think that he wasnt going to notice?
(02-09-2019, 02:55 AM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: what you did was ridiculous, the admin said that it can glass the ship with specific conditions, so you log into a covie player and trigger it. What went through your mind? Did you think that he wasnt going to notice?
I've already said what I did was inexcusable and I've also said I wanted to test it 
supposedly at the time it was patched so out of pure boredom and curiosity which is not a good excuse
But when you said I thought he wouldn't notice is very much false
I was in the same Discord with him and when I decide to press that button I made my regret very much vocal and when he decided to contact me for logs I did not argue with him
I just want to go back to playing a game I very much enjoy
alright. with the situation considered and since your time would end before the server goes down. appeal accepted. however you should focus on checking your grammar in an appeal, this was largely unreadable.