Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DarkSpetznaz Staff Application
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? Staff, Moderator/Lore Master

How old are you? 26 years old 

Known IC Names Or Ckey: Faith 'Dragon' Weeter or DarkSpetznaz

What timezone are you in? -7 GMT Mountain Standard Time (no DST)

How active can you be? I'm usually available consistently thursdays through saturdays with every other wednesday, the other days of the week i'm working 12 hour shifts and may not be able to come around.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community? I've been a part of SS13 for years now, if i could put a number to it, closer to 3-4 years.

Do you have a history of bans? I've only been banned from one server twice due to some mistakes and not thinking but i've been unbanned twice now and I look to keep it that way.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? I've been a staff member, admin, mod and game master for gmod servers and such including some event servers for other games but have not necessarily been staff for SS13

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation. A good moderator makes sure the server rules are kept upheld at the same time as the player experiences, to make certain that everyone has their own fun without ruining it all in a whole. They also are required to keep their eyes open for rule breaking and to keep a stern but also reasonable grip when it comes to dealing out punishment.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series.  I have played every halo game since the first and the last one except halo wars 2, which i intend on playing, my knowledge of halo lore is quite extensive and i even played on a halo roleplay server on gmod and was staff on it as well, I also participated in a text-based forum roleplay surrounding the halo universe, was captain of a Marathon Heavy Cruiser and have studied background lore of halo for many years of my life and love it!

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?
Absolutely, I will do my best to help steer the server towards lore-friendly waters without breaking the creative construction of the game.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?
I will do my best but have not really used a Wiki before and may need time to understand it.

Messages In This Thread
DarkSpetznaz Staff Application - by DarkSpetznaz - 11-10-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: DarkSpetznaz Staff Application - by bloxgate - 11-10-2017, 08:55 PM