Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint(s) i was told to do this im sorry
From what I can gather from your post the problem here is mixed. Initial judgment is that the problem was the ONI Director being a shit, not the Spartan following his order/directive.

From how I've always seen it played, ONI (I know they're researchers) have *technical* authority to guide/direct the UNSC forces in the area, but on the other hand, this is *practically* ignored by everyone due to the fact that they have no actual rank and the fact that most of the time, their requests are irrelevant to the UNSC objectives at best, and damaging at worst.

If the ONI Director issued a Kill-All order on civilians due to fear of URF involvement - yes, it's a war crime, but ONI have always been like that. The Spartan described at least made an effort to confirm if the player was helping the URF, though it is admittedly an extremely poor reason.

I'm going to log-dive to see what context I can get for the RD issuing the kill-order, and see if he needs to be jobbanned from ONI.

The Spartan will be warned and I'll consider this a Strike against him.

I strongly suggest you get anyone else who had an issue with this round to post here and air their thoughts.

I'll leave this open until I've decided what to do with the RD at least.

I've looked through the logs and have decided to ban the RD from ONI. Closing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaint(s) i was told to do this im sorry - by Stingray540 - 02-07-2022, 01:48 AM