Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shark and the various isms of halostation 13
My whole issue with this situation is the fact that it was done in unggoy bathroom and there was no anti-Semitism. Literally, read the fucking wiki link shark sent and you'll find that it's only anti-Semitic when a jewish name is placed in triple brackets in order for alt right trolls to target said person. Skim through UNNGOY bathroom and you'll see it was just us shit posting with absolutely terrible grammar. If it was shit like retard or *removed by mclovin* being spammed then i'd understand abit more, but ,no it was just brackets and shitposting. The whole "don't argue with the mods" rule is so fucking shit when it comes to shit tier ruling and decision making. Am i complaining about being gay baybied for spam? No. I'm complaining about absolute shit staff decisions and smooth brain thinking that has plagued this server for a while now. Literally, brackets ((im racist because i used brackets ((the jewish person's name that is totally in here is going be swarmed by an alt right botnet).

mfw when spamshitposting in unggoy bathroom is against the rules ((if you dont wanna get punished just dont argue with the mods!!!))

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shark and the various isms of halostation 13 - by Comrade - 02-16-2021, 11:21 AM