Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honour Guard Application
Ckey: Archivator

Discord name: Archivator#1839

Character Names: Sesa 'Mozumee (Sangheili); Pazal (Unggoy); Kib (Kig'Yar Ruuhtian).

How long have I been in the faction: since the november of the last year.

Do I understand the restrictions placed upon the Honour Guard: yes, I understand that their primary concern is the prophets' safety.

Do I understand that Honour Guard is not above the Covenant law: yes, it is taken.

Do I understand that I can be removed from whitelist at any time even for actions out of the game: yes.

Situation:
"Your fellow Honour Guard has been killed, as well as your prophet, by a human. You saw the human do this and follow him to find a group of humans. After engaging, you manage to kill the offending human, but the others manage to retreat where you could easily follow. What do you do next?"
Since I killed the offender that has murdered whom I was protecting, thus having my honour renewed even a bit, I decide to leave and regroup with the main Covenant forces for being assigned to a new person of importance, with the aim to not fail this task like I did the previous one.

Why I should be whitelisted: I grew to be very fond of this faction from all the time I have been in it, and I am very interested in taking some roles that are a bit different. I am interested in such role which purpose is to guard an important person, while having some honourary status. It is possible for me to put my mind into how a Guard would be thinking, and I think it would make for interesting possible interactions both with VIP's and other Covenant forces.

Messages In This Thread
Honour Guard Application - by Archivator - 03-18-2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Honour Guard Application - by Koenigsegg - 03-19-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Honour Guard Application - by Archivator - 03-20-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Honour Guard Application - by Koenigsegg - 03-20-2020, 11:43 PM