Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashvor's Dev App
I've reviewed your contributions on Github and I'm happy with the quality of your code. You are self taught, your work is self directed and it's obviously motivated by a desire to improve the server. There is a lot of donor item work, sprite work and minor fixes, but that's still essential dev work for the server.

Getting the developer rank doesn't mean you have more "influence", but you will have slightly more power to implement your ideas which means we have to trust that your ideas have merit. I've updated the developer application format to add a section about roles and responsibilties https://projectunsc.org/forum/showthread...58#pid4258 which outlines the expectations and what accompanies the developer status. Also importantly I expect you to be able to compromise with other developers, take the input from players on board, and remain impartial when it comes to server/faction balance. 

Have you read and agree to the roles and responsibilties of being server developer, and are there any parts of the roles and responsibilities you are unsure about?

Messages In This Thread
Ashvor's Dev App - by ArithionAshvor - 02-13-2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Ashvor's Dev App - by BDpuffy420 - 02-14-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Ashvor's Dev App - by ArithionAshvor - 02-15-2020, 06:11 AM
RE: Ashvor's Dev App - by Cael_Aislinn - 02-15-2020, 01:40 PM