Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Heretic's Lore Master/Wiki Maintainer Applicaiton
So, this is a little vague and I don't know how to respond so I'll just say how I'll end up trying to improve the quality of lore and roleplay of both factions.

Really the Covenant as a whole is fine in terms of roleplay (though they don't really have any lore.) with the exception of a few bad eggs. The only way I can see to improve them is just adding fluff stuff to the wiki to try to inspire roleplay within the faction. I've already added tiny bits to one of the wiki sections but it really wasn't my place then to add in lore so I just did minimal stuff.

Doing URF now. In a way I'd say the URF doesn't quite care as the Covenant is wiping out the humans that oppress them for the most part, and only would defend themselves if it's their own colony under threat. I can't speak for everyone in this though and I know the URF does sometimes ally with the UNSC. The best I think I could do is just brainstorming a few rebel cells and 'making' them and allowing people to ICly pick from what rebel cell they are from (it's weird to have a bunch of rebels together from different cells, but think of the syndicate. They hate each other and have different ideals, but their goal is the same so they team up.) and if someone dislikes the current cells they can pick their own.

The UNSC I'm at a loss for really. I think they way they are currently going is fine, as they can choose what to do and there is no big lore for the baldies to keep on. I assume I could do the same as the Covenant and add some fluff stuff, but I think that's the best I can do for the faction.

For all of these I'd probably ask the factions (due to UEG senator) what kind of lore they want in and don't (and then ignore them lol)
<p><br></p>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heretic's Lore Master/Wiki Maintainer Applicaiton - by Utter Heretic - 01-09-2020, 03:48 PM