Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guprei's Spartan App
CKEY: Guprei

Timezone: EST

Discord name (eg Bob#123): Stormtrooper#4207

How long have you been a Whitelisted ODST?: About a year, little over

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers?: I was banned once from HS13 for taking about the discord in another server, but the ban was reversed by James

Do you understand and agree to follow the rules linked above, as well as the Faction Rules of the UNSC and the Server Rules? Yes

Do you understand that whitelisted Spartans are expected to comment on and observe the conduct of other Spartan, on the forums as well as discord? Yes

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Try and avoid commonly known numbers like -117.): Max-023

Explain what you would do in the following scenarios and why:

Scenario 1:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and the ONI RD requests a Sierra team to deploy to VT9, as the covenant have been spotted and are attacking. They have not breached the gate and it is unclear as to the size of their forces. What do you do?

I would first ask about the size of the Covenant force as well as the status of the artifact. Due to the rules requiring a valid mission that is more complex than killing random forces, I would validate that a real attack was being conducted.

Scenario 2:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and receive an urgent request from a Platoon Leader to deploy onto the UNSC Warship as the Insurrectionists have deployed a sizeable force and are taking control of the ship, and arming the nuclear device as they request assistance. What do you do?

I would relay the information to the CO or RD and clarify if deployment is authorized and proceed accordingly to their response. Sergeants are not of command authority to make the order, but the situation in question would validate at least some consideration.

Scenario 3:

You’ve been deployed on a mission to give the covenant back their bomb. You manage to arm the bomb, but your fellow spartan has been cut down and his body is being dragged away by the Covenant towards an escape pod. What do you do?

This is straight forward. Protocol dictates the abandonment of current tasks to either retrieve the Spartan or, if the situation is bad enough, their gear. The bomb is secondary.

Messages In This Thread
Guprei's Spartan App - by Sgt. Guprei - 11-10-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Guprei's Spartan App - by Stingray540 - 11-10-2019, 06:54 PM