Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deacon Application [Shipmaster Format Used]
Ckey: TopBirb

Discord name (username####): |Excess|iveForce#1710

Character Name(s): Blapwim

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?
Atleast 2 months, I have been in it longer but I was not active as I took a break
What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?
I was given the permission to play Deacon one round, I was with a Prophet [Lesser of course] and we talked about how the Unggoys are doing and how I did my job. Then later we were attacked. We were forced to go planetside nd survive till reinforcements came. We regrouped with other Covenant members and backup  arrived only to be shot down. 
Do you understand the RoE?
Yes.
Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?
Yes, I understand
Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
I completely understand.
What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?
I am a Religious Leader for Unggoy and I help keep Morale up for Unggoy up and hopefully other Covenant Members. It is not my job to order anyone else other than Unggoy [Special Circumstances may change this]
Why should you be whitelisted?
I think I should be whitelisted because I have experience playing Deacon befoe and I am a mature person. I do love High RP.

I EDITED THIS BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY MESSED THE NAME UP DO EXCUSE THIS!!

Messages In This Thread
Deacon Application [Shipmaster Format Used] - by TopBirb - 08-12-2019, 07:19 PM