Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[UntoldTactics] Honor Guard Whitelist Application
•Ckey: UntoldTactics

Discord name(username####): •^•#8952

Character Name(s): Noxa'Kasumee, Tik.

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?
 Around 3-4 months now.

Do you understand the restrictions that Honor Guards have placed on them? 
Yes, I fully understand the various restrictions given to Honor Guards.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?
I understand this.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behaviour, even when not playing the role you applied for?
I understand this.

Situation: 

Your fellow Honor Guard has been killed, as well as your prophet, by a human. You saw the human do this and follow him to find a group of humans. After engaging, you manage to kill the offending human, but the others manage to retreat where you could easily follow. What do you do next?
According to the restrictions and regulations of the Honor Guard, I would inform via battlenet that the prophet slayer has been slayed, and proceed to head back to base, either assigning myself to the shipmaster (if present) or protecting the main base of the covenant in the sector, whilst bearing great shame, should the round be too boring or I simply feel as it's needed, I would commit suicide.

Why should you be whitelisted?

Well, I believe I have the combat requirements for Honor Guard, and I also believe it'd give me a good amount of roleplay opportunities, as well as the fact that I simply love Halo lore, and I'd enjoy playing such a role, I enjoy the idea of being a personal bodyguard to a VIP and would definitely adhere to the regulations placed upon me, it seems like a role I'd be suited to do in simple terms, as to really why? Well I believe i'd contribute to the roleplay enviroment and gameplay, as a final barrier between enemies and the prophet, and would be able to handle such a role pretty well, I like to believe my combat ability proves this, I also have a high roleplay standard when required of me.

Messages In This Thread
[UntoldTactics] Honor Guard Whitelist Application - by UntoldTactics - 05-10-2019, 09:10 AM