Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harun Al-Rashid and Kevon Crush
Photo 
Right, since there doesn't seem to be any format for these, I'm just going to wing it I guess.

On KS7, next to one of the docking tubes, me and a marine where running off of the URFC ship, because the thing was completely fucked and my marine had a popped lung and broken artery. I want to mention that we didn't fire at the commandos at all before this, and only blew open a door, though I totally understand why they did shoot at us in the first place, and think that's fine. Anyway, the commandos followed me and the dying marine onto the planet, where we started shooting. About eight seconds into the fight, I decided we should probably do something and work together to stop the covenant that blew up both of our ships and attacked the colony, and try to talk it out. So I stopped moving, holstered my guns, and started yelling to stop shooting. Kevon stopped shooting for a bit, but Harun kept doing it, and for about ten+ seconds, he just kept feeding his murder-boner and kept shooting me, despite me doing nothing but standing still asking him to stop it. Kevon eventually joined back in and I was downed, at which point Harun pulled out a machete and hacked my head off.

I get that this is a combat server, but it's also high RP. At the very least they could have captured me after downing me, like they did the marine, but they didn't even bother. This was just really bad role play, and it seems the only reason they did it was "lmao fuck you UNSC".

[Image: 2e3982d38d.png]

[Image: bc862d1890.png]

[Image: 2627b51d27.png]

Messages In This Thread
Harun Al-Rashid and Kevon Crush - by Cairo283 - 02-20-2019, 04:55 AM
RE: Harun Al-Rashid and Kevon Crush - by Sparrow - 02-20-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Harun Al-Rashid and Kevon Crush - by Cairo283 - 02-20-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Harun Al-Rashid and Kevon Crush - by Cairo283 - 02-21-2019, 03:28 AM