Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNSC Application: Jimmy Tombstone
Ckey: JimmyTombstone

Discord name: JimmyTombstone

In-character name: Jimmy Tombstone (I know, unoriginal and the same name as my Ckey, but I've actually had the character for a long time and he's generally who I play the most.)

general character info: Jimmy is six foot even and a hundred eighty pounds of pure muscle and mass. All through his school years he was a sports player and avid supporter of the UNSC. Rugged, he's an absolute powerhouse of a man. Jimmy originally grew up on Earth and after turning the rightful age he moved out to the outer colonies in search of something more. After settling in the Eridanus system he quickly met the love of his life. They eventually settled down permanently, or at least they thought, on Eridanus II. The planet was glassed a few years after they had settled down. Tombstone was one of the few who made it to the escape shuttles in his city. His wife wasn't so lucky as he witnessed her death. He vowed vengeance on the Covenant from there on out.
Eri
Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): ONI Security Guard/Marine

Reason for joining : For Tombstone's canon. I'll probably play other characters too but Tombstone is the most interesting too me.
welcome to the UNSC
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]