Monkeyman901
Who were you banned by:
maxattacker
Date of ban:
2019-1-18
Length of ban:
Foreva 
Full ban reason:
Memey 24 hour ban appeal, talked with other server hosts, who have had nothing but grief with this player. Also tried to trick staff into thinking a staff application by them was accepted
Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 
It's pretty clear I dun goofed 'round 1 year back. I've spent my fair share of time behind gay baby jail bars and I'm ready to get back in the game. Not gonna pull that shit ever again. Never again man.
Sorry bud, you'll have to make a better attempt than that. After the grief you caused me, and all the staff on the team, I will not consider unbanning you. Hope you understand.
(04-04-2020, 03:31 AM)Maxattacker Wrote: Sorry bud, you'll have to make a better attempt than that. After the grief you caused me, and all the staff on the team, I will not consider unbanning you. Hope you understand.
How will I redeem myself in your eyes tho, you said to make a 'better attempt'.
It's pretty unfair to just outright deny someone after a year when they're willing to play seriously maan.
[quote pid='4402' dateline='1585778303']
Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 
It's pretty clear I dun goofed 'round 1 year back. I've spent my fair share of time behind gay baby jail bars and I'm ready to get back in the game. Not gonna pull that shit ever again. Never again man.
[/quote]
Firstly, "It's pretty clear I dun goofed" and "fair share of time behind gay baby jail bars" does not equate to a ban appeal that conveys serious want to return, nor does it portray a serious change in behaviour. These are my thoughts, and my answer is still no. Unless one of those with higher authority than I overrides this decision, or you make a well thought out and meaningful appeal, it will remain that way.