Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emoats18's (-/$$XxXEMONEYXxX$$\-#1001) discord appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Yabdab1212

Your character name (if relevant): Dennis Greene (but it's a discord ban or kick I dunno)

Who were you banned by: Unknown

Date of ban: 06.09.19 (I think but could have been 06.10.19)

Length of ban: Unknown

Full ban reason: Unknown, possibly the picture of the man who shot up drugs and lit himself on fire outside of the white house on 05.29.19.
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZpF0GozpjU]CBS Coverage of the incident.[/url]

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I was given a verbal warning via private message by PantasTheFunniest#4682 on 06.09.19 at 4:20 PM EST and the picture was deleted and never posted again by me. Came back tonight to see the server was gone.
The gore has a zero-tolerance policy, part of the NSFW ruling. The other reasons for it are the evidence we have gathered of multikeying and your general toxic behavior.
(06-10-2019, 08:13 PM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: The gore has a zero-tolerance policy, part of the NSFW ruling. The other reasons for it are the evidence we have gathered of multikeying and your general toxic behavior.

I guess, but me being warned, the case being closed, then me being banned later by another staff member is kinda eh.
Yeah, but you were not online at the time and I wanted to nip it in the bud.
(06-10-2019, 08:17 PM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: Yeah, but you were not online at the time and I wanted to nip it in the bud.

I understand. The story is something else didn't mean anything by it, just was such a clownworld thing you know? It reminded me of the shit you'd see on hippie but IRL. I saw it from some CBS article and then on live tv later on and couldn't believe it so I tried to make a joke. Sorry about that.

Also, maybe keeping a log channel for staff to pin things like this would be nice, or something. You probably already do but I'm just a URF Simpleton.
I would not have known about it if that wasnt already a thing.

So, how about explaining the more serious issues, I would have let this slide if it were not for the multikeys we found.
(06-10-2019, 08:36 PM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: I would not have known about it if that wasnt already a thing.

So, how about explaining the more serious issues, I would have let this slide if it were not for the multikeys we found.

Yeah, I play this at work, I used to use my acc that I made in 2016 under the same username I have here, but I reinstalled windows because I bought a ssd recently so I lost everything. Can't get it recovered so yeah, if I manage it I'll use it, I made two I think Yabdab1212 and some other one that I lost because I play this at work on a shitty lenovo thinkpad t61 cause I work security on night shift and it can go seven or eight hours with nothing going on and had to make a new acc cause I couldn't get my info for Yabdab1212 on my mobile data, but finally did and abandoned that acc. I explained this to russell and he understood. So yeah sorry about that. Kinda miss my old acc though cause I had it for years.

Also, this is my first discord ban. I've lurked around since early 2018 I think, had my discord acc hijack by some latvian who is not related to this server or community, and had to remake my acc cause he got it perma'd for something or another and had remake my personal discord server. I remember telling people about what happened, I had to rejoin the CM discord too because of it. They had set me up with my shit again after I gave them my ckey and gave them my side of the story, I don't think I had to here because I had no faction or whitelist.
I'm sorry if I've been toxic, my memes are just poorly made jokes to kill time. What else can I say, if you want me gone I'll go. Sorry if I've caused trouble for people or offended.

A lot of good conversations and memories I've made here, invited friends, tried to invest time into a faction. I waited a year to join one, just so I could get a feel for which one would fit me best. Only real reason I appealed is because I've joined a faction and made some friends here.

(06-14-2019, 12:20 AM)emoats18 Wrote: I'm sorry if I've been toxic, my memes are just poorly made jokes to kill time. What else can I say, if you want me gone I'll go. Sorry if I've caused trouble for people or offended.

A lot of good conversations and memories I've made here, invited friends, tried to invest time into a faction. I waited a year to join one, just so I could get a feel for which one would fit me best. Only real reason I appealed is because I've joined a faction and made some friends here. Only wish I could talk voice to voice, text makes me sound like a real dickhead.
I don't want to cause trouble for this community. To me, this is the last server on SS13 that is trying to do anything original, in just months, the server changed dramatically for the better. Colonial Marines is nice, it just gets old this server doesn't, it reminds me of how TG used to be back in 2015-2016. Chill, fun, and the rounds were fresh and different.

James, I don't know how you managed to keep this server together for this long. But good lord, it's been one hell of a ride.
Just don't do it again, ban shall be lifted
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]