Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Covenant Application - Wasp/AtomicGalaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed):Atomicgalaxy (atomic galaxy w spaces)

Discord name:Wasp

In-character name:Fayis

general character info:Fayis is a unggoy. He has the intelligence average to a major but he finds himself ready to die in battle and not cower. He executes his duty with the utmost excitement for his job and greeting all members of the covenant (except ugly and stinky kig'yar) with a excited tone.

Reason for joining :I made a USNC application recently and i was going to hold off a while to make this so i could get use to the UNSC but as i started playing unggoy i found i enjoy playing covenant much more then the UNSC. Don't know why just do. So i thought i'd make this and see if i could get accepted.

Roleplay Example/History: History wise i've managed to impress a minister so much with the execution of my duties i was made into a honor guard! I defended the minister against demons and we eventually escaped the system. (Ask Sharklordsatan. He was the minister during that round)

Example of Fayis's personality when greeting someone like a sang'heli after prepping the port/starboard spirit
"Hello, Major! The spirit is fully equipped and ready to go me thinks!"

Addendum: I know i just got a UNSC whitelist but i'm really hoping this goes through as i find covenant much more enjoyable RP wise and gameplay wise then the UNSC. Thanks for your time to whoever reads this
approved