Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: M.Green honor guard app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey: M.Green

Discord name(username####): DrDogler#3408

Character Name(s): Sya'tenee

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?

4-5 years

Do you understand the restrictions that Honour Guards have placed on them?

Yes

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?

Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behaviour, even when not playing the role you applied for?

Yes

Situation:

Your fellow Honour Guard has been killed, as well as your prophet, by a human. You saw the human do this and follow him to find a group of humans. After engaging, you manage to kill the offending human, but the others manage to retreat where you could easily follow. What do you do next?

Since the prophet is dead, I would have to report it to the current Sangheili highest rank, and to the other troops that are present, I would then tell them about the group of humans, and inform them that I will be hunting them down, for conspiring and aiding in the killing of the Prophet, and Unless ordered otherwise, I would hunt them down.

Why should you be whitelisted?

I am a dedicated member of this community and would play my role to the best of my ability, I also want to create fun, and new RP opportunities for everyone I am able to interact with
approved