Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: the best prophet app now in correct form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey: WoodenTucker

Discord name (username####): Wooden#2203

Character Name(s): Boh-Yek, Apoki Pano Padke, I play sang and brute but I haven't made a proper character for them, so I just keep random name on.

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction? I forgot. I think around two weeks, At the very least a week.

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of? I don't exactly know. I've never been told "Wow, X thing was so cool and you were apart of it!" I've had my hunter character had several blood rages from brother dying, and I concider those well made, but I don't know other opinions.

Do you understand the Faction Rules? Yes.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law (but with some slight leeway)Â , and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules? Yes.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? Player-Event role and/sometimes Cent Comm Official from regular ss13. You serve to make the round more interesting, and incase the previous leader is very fucking incompetent, outright dismiss them.

Why should you be whitelisted? Not entirely related to the question, but I couldn't note anywhere else; My prophet's gimmick will be capturing and experimentation, sepefically with spartans. She wants to learn if they're even human, a cousin species? Perhaps they're abusing a forerunner relic to achieve this? She focuses on using non-lethal means to study and interrogate, and dissect. Now directly for the question; I'm fairly experienced in roleplay servers and have been roleplaying for about 5ish years. My favorite thing is just making the round more interesting/events, adding a bit of conflict, giving rewards for those who complete, and changing the norm.
approved!