Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Byond/Ckey Username: James Koper

Your Discord Username: Tech Priest Waffle

Your character name (if relevant):

Who were you banned by: Stingray

Date of ban: 1-12-22

Length of ban: permaban

Full ban reason: toxic behavior.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: Was not the right user baned from playing, was probly my brother or someone else who was using my network.
For reference, the full ban reason was "stingray540 has permabanned yacobpo157. - Reason: Ban on behalf of Mclovin. Toxic behaviour, too many last chances. You may appeal this ban on the forums. - This is a ban until appeal."

We discussed this on discord a small amount, assuming your brother is not yacobpo157, we still need that ckey to verify, as your ckey (jameskoper) does not have any bans on record on the server.
yacob if you want to play try to make a actual ban appeal dont use a alt this account has not been active in over 6 months and it magically is in use the day after you get permed? this is a big fat no
(01-17-2022, 09:38 AM)Mclovin Wrote: [ -> ]yacob if you want to play try to make a actual ban appeal dont use a alt this account has not been active in over 6 months and it magically is in use the day after you get permed? this is a big fat no

I'm not him though, I only got active after I tried to play and got a banned for someone I don't even know, I really have no idea who that is, I was at work when the banĀ  happen, check the discord, my username is tech priest waffles, I have been banned for no reason because of someone else, please believe me, if you don't then just kick me or ban me from the discord, I rarely play on halo13 cause ive been busy at work till now, been busy playing other servers too, i,m sorry that you believe I'm someone else but I don't know how I can prove it, but I do hope you one day realize I am innocent and am not in fact Yacob, until you do, I wish everyone here a good day and/or night.