Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Covenant Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey:thegodemperorofmankind11

Discord Name: A Tea drinking Addict#4027

In-Character Name: Kib

General Character Info:
Kib a Ruutian Kig-Yar, living only for the hunt, and the bounties, he has no honour, and lives to kill his targets, in any way, that he can. Honour matters not, killing the target does.
Born as a scion and black sheep of the family, he wished to grow more powerful, taking up contract after contract. Raiding ships, and more, the greatest bounty eventually arrived, the guarantee of power, by following the Sangheili and the prophets wish. Of course, this was not without Monetary Compression 

Reason for Joining: I wish, to play the other covvie Species, and to be able to, learn their strong suits and not…so strong suits.

Roleplay Example/History: Dead Space 13, (Commonly Played as a religious cultist, of Unitology.)  Goon, (I've played Majority Security.) TGMC, (Mostly Marine, or squad lead.) I generally tend to play on an extreme when in relation to RP, I'll go all in, this leads to Really, REALLY good RP, or you know, dog shit RP. Nevertheless. I still enjoy it.
Accepted.