Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Yacobpo157's Sidehow Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey: Yacobpo157

Discord Name: The Space Force#7285

In-character Name: Sentry

General Character Info: Born into one of the many hives in service to the Covenant Empire, Sentry has experienced over a decade of conflict in invading, oppressing, and destroying the various outer colonies of humanity. Carrying with him a proud lineage as a Drone Ultra, Sentry is quite utilitarian in their actions and mindset. Always carrying a plethora of meds, tools, and explosives, Sentry is the jack-of-all-trades for his fellow Yanme-e

Reason for Joining: With the most playtime out of anyone on Halostation, I've enjoyed playing all three sides and am wanting access to higher roles within the Covenant. I have all WLs for the URF, UNSC, and now I'd like some variation with the roles I can play within the Covenant faction. During typical typical rec/take and hold rounds I try to play the faction that is the weakest or has the least amount of people. With that in mind I'd like to have a wider variety of roles I can play as. This way I can better tip the scales and support the underdog by playing as a brute or a hunter instead of just another drone.

Roleplay Example/History: As an ODST, Jacob Stone, I captured and questioned a T'voan Murmillo named Six. After questioning him in the field following some triage, Stone put the bird under anesthetic and delivered him to the ONI base for interrogation by ONI researcher Joseph Strome. In return of the resources gained by capturing their gear and a living EPOW, Jacob Stone took the armor reinforcements given to him by Joseph Strome, boarded the Covenant ship, and according to his helmet camera footage he killed one grunt minor and an Elite Major named Garme 'Lokamee before departing having utilized C-12 explosive charges to severely damage the interior vendors and machines of the vessel which included disabling their weapon controls.
Accepted.