Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Covenant Application- Seferum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey: PostmanPet

Discord name: MEMESOON#4891

In-character name: (characters that I play: Anthony Mathews, Nipploy. Character that I wish to play as: Seferum)

General character info: 
Seferum will start as a Brute Minor. He's a fresh recruit from one of the numerous Alpha Packs, ready to fight for glory- personal and his pack. He's as most of his species, brutish, barbarian, and essentially agressive, especially to his enemies. As a Major and upper ranks, however, some age, battle experience and other occurances managed to whip up a sense of wisdom in him. He'd lower in outright brutish tactics, instead opting to employ tactical advantages or commanding others. 

Reason for joining: I do enjoy roleplay variety. Through I'm not a fun of Covenant as a whole, alien species in general and attempts to understand the way they think and act, as opposed to humans, were always fascinating for me. Brutes are an excellent example of this- while savage and wild, they can also prove to be quite the wise leaders, and so, it would be nice to try my roleplay capabilities playing as one! 

Roleplay Example/History: I've had quite a long history in SS13, with it being about six years now since I first joined. Tabletop games, forum roleplay games- I was through quite a lot, and I feel like to continue the list would be more of a brag right now, honestly. 
Accepted.