Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Kig-Yar "Sep" - Covenant Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey: Bebes_Kidz (http://www.byond.com/members/Bebes_Kidz)

Discord Name: Bebes#9262

In-character Name: Sep (Kig-Yar)

General Character Info: For the better or worse, Sep is a very average Kig-Yar. That's to say, he's cowardly, self-centered, yet shares a strong sense of kinship with his fellow Kigs. One thing that does set him apart, though, is that he's very quick to latch on to the respect or kindness of others, extending that same kinship to anyone who gives him a reason to, often to his detriment. Although being a Kig puts him in the covenant's 'cannon fodder' category, he's not one to blindly run into combat, and if he knows he's part of a common covvie suicide mission, he'll make very 'subtle' hints about how he feels about it, and make double-sure he has exit plan when the mission's SOL. He won't stand up to authority, and his secondhand experience has driven home a wise fear of angering his commanding brutes or elites, but he'll still subvert that command if it means his own survival and benefit, and that of his kin. 

Despite that, he's a force to be reckoned with when he's confident in his leadership, favoring daring sniper maneuvers and shield-play when he's not setting down fortified emplacements.

Reason for Joining: I've been a fan of the Kig-Yar character for some time now, but during my time here, I've had a few run-ins with T'vaoan and Sangheili as a marshall. Being able to talk to the enemy, be it banter or demands, is just a lot of fun to me, and I see a lot of potential for interaction as a T'vaoan that you miss out on with the other species. So mainly, I'd like to switch up my Kig-Yar maining with some T'vaoan spec-ops, and see what sort of fun mischief I can get up to!

Roleplay Example/History: Lately I've been trying to square up my roleplay game, jumping at any opportunity between assaults or combat to interact and make a compelling story. I've had some good success, one of my favorites happening just today, when my thoroughly-disgraced Kig-Yar, after repeatedly failing his superiors, was marked for execution by the prophets themselves. He was swiftly ordered to the bridge, and almost killed on the spot, only escaping by the sheer surprise of Unggoy that was meant to block his path and his trusty shield. His only escape from righteous punishment were the escape pods, and the distrustful, but marginally safer hands of the UNSC, and facing execution, he lost all shame and allegiance in the pursuit of survival. Fortunately, be it pity or the pursuit of intel, the UNSC AI 'Excalibur' answered the Kig's desperate pleading on the radio with an offer of sanctuary, and given the Covenant's 'merciful' offer of a 'swift' death between calls for bone breaking and quill-plucking, that became his new mission.
this man deserves it more than i do. absolute amazing rp and combat as a kig-yar.
I enjoy playing with your kig-yar and I 100% believe he should get the whitelist
Accepted.