Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Geb - Covenant Whitelist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed): nameacow01

Discord name:nameacow01#3249

In-character name: Geb

general character info: Geb is your usual run of the mill Kig-yar, he perfers the needle rifle for medium ranged combat, but will take along a Type-27 Special Applications Sniper Rifle time to time. He is quick to help his Kin survive the honored hunt against the heretics. Geb still has a profound hatred for the 'Parasite' known as the flood after a single deployment that had to do with a cursed sandwich. This Kig-yar is less cowardly than most, already seeing the fate that has beholded many others for retreating.. He still resents the covenant slightly for the execution of many his fellow kin, but will never show it, for "Kig-Yar survive, that all Kig-yar can do.". The kig-yar has his fair share of mishaps, though he still does his best to honor the fallen kin and fight.

Reason for joining : I haven't played in a few months, but after I got back on track when the playerpop went up, I decided I actually want to get some whitelist. Not to mention I love the lore of the covenant in Halo.

Roleplay Example/History: I've played a fair share of servers. I used to play MRP TG and Bee, Played a HRP baycode server for a bit too. I perfer LRP, but I can still RP fair enough if I'm not pushed too hard to do my best.
Accepted.