Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Covvie' Whitelist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed): SupremeMemez

Discord name: Don Fluffles™#1249

In-character name: Fipflap

general character info: Another Generic Grunt Somehow managing to survive 3 hole battles against the Human Heresy, Receiving Partial Training before being promoted to A Grunt/Unggoy Major With the Reason being "Your Just another replacement." Then He survived 1 More battle before being Promoted to a Grunt/Unggoy Ultra.

Reason for joining : Essentially, I wanted to become a Marine, did that So I would like to try out playing on The Covenants side hoping to be Whitelisted. I have been here for quite some time, Around a Month Or so.

Roleplay Example/History: I've played On Grimdark 13, The SEV Torch, Dead Space 13, Aurora Station 13 Or however its said, And A Few others. Game wise Mainly Barotrauma.

More depth with factions details IE: Essentially I just want to get the hang of both factions before settling on a more Permanent option, Albeit Ill most likely stick with the Covenant for now.
approved