Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: Nicholasnicky Discord Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Nicholasnicky

Your Discord Username: Jerome-092 at time of ban but currently Darth Maul#3333

Who were you banned by: Unsure, as discord doesn't tell you who you were banned by.

Date of ban: Also unsure, was a while ago but I'd like to say someday around the 3rd or 4th of January this year

Length of ban: Permanent 

Full ban reason: I was muted for saying Nigga in the discord server jokingly although I don't remember the exact context and I completeley understand why, so I remained muted for around a couple hours, afterwards I thought it'd be funny if I used the letter reactions to begin speaking to people by reacting to their posts with letters and forming sentences and words like "Help me", shortly afterwards I was banned

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 
I feel banning me simply for reacting to someones post a couple times is unjust and do not believe the ban was justified, especially due to the fact it isn't against the rules and I  had only a single prior offense beforehand although I don't understand how your warn system works it seems odd for me to just be banned after two offenses, one of which isn't even against the rules.
Your notes say "aggressively used". Also fix your signature, that pictures too large.

I see the ban, but your history must have been scrubbed, which ticks me off from whoever handled your ban.

Due to the incompetence and not having evidence to read from I am accepting this appeal. Besides, Nigga isnt even that bad.

Message me on discord to get your tags back, if you remember them.