Halo Space Station Evolved

Full Version: URF Officer App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ckey: Cesarjunior233

Discord name (username####): Cesarjunior233#5419

Character Name(s): Alexey Toropov (SOE/URF/ONI).

Do you understand the RoE? Roger roger.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE? Nearly no one is.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: My job would be coordinate the chaotic tide that is URF, guiding it into it's enemies and diminishing friendly fire and errors. Mainly giving orders, prioritizing the most important needs of the faction during the rounds, such as farming money/organs.

Why should you be whitelisted? I mainly play as URF, and have some experience as SOE in boardings and heists. Also, I see that in some rounds, certain accidents happen due lack of command, such as the missions shuttle being missing due someone going solo. I think I could prevent that problems, and could act as a Overwatch in the flagship, coordinating people in their squads.
approved